Dream High

Dream High

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dream High Quotes

As I watch Dream High, I didn't just learn from it, but I was inspired from it. In the way of how they deliver their lines, the quotes, It was really inspirational. Dream High isn't just about exposing and improving you talent, but also inspiring many to pursue and not give up with their dreams. So this are some quotes that marked in my mind when I was watching Dream High :D

                                          DREAM HIGH QUOTES
“The moment the break shot is made and the balls scatter, the game begins. That’s the same with important changes in life. When you hit a moment that is as sudden as the break shot, your orderly life scatters in mere moments.... In front of such change, most youngsters find themselves confused and scared. If I could go back to those points, I’d like to tell them: ‘The game has begun, so don’t be scared, and enjoy it.’”
                                  ----- President Jung 
 
When a day passes it will become yesterday’s news; when that day passes it will be the day before yesterday’s news and after one year, no one will remember anything anymore.
 ----- Go Hye Mi

The brightest path may also be the lonliest.
----- Go Hye Mi

       “My dad said that when someone says this kind of words, it’s because of two reasons: one is having no confidence and the other is being afraid.” 
                                        ----- Go Hye Mi  



As you grow up, life gives you less and less reasons to smile
----- Song Sam Dong

Becoming first is a lonely, tumultuous, uncertain path
                             ----- Song Sam Dong
                          
                 “If we meet an obstacle, all we have to do is cross it.
                                    ------ Song Sam Dong 
“Do you remember what I told you? About me not seeing my dream because it’s running away from me? Now, I can clearly see it. My dream…is really really pretty. It is pretty enough to drive me crazy. So now I really want to get to that dream. Also, I think my path to that dream will also be full of happiness.” 
                                             ----- Song Sam Dong


                       “Do you know what it means to become an adult? 
                        It means there’s less and less to smile about. 
                                So we’ll have to smile even more, 
                                  even if we have to force it.
                                   ----- Song Sam Dong 


To protect someone, one must protect themselves first.
----- Yoon Baek Hee


If choices were 100% they wouldn’t be choices. When they’re both 50/50, choose one and work hard to prove it’s the right decision and turn the 50% into 100
----- Jin Guk

They say that in this world there are 2 kinds of happiness, one kind of happiness you only know when the moment has passed and the other happiness you only feel in the moment. That happiness you feel in the moment is so precious that they say that the memories of this kind of happiness can stay with you and enlighten your life. Maybe we can turn today into the happiness you feel in the moment so that we can remember this happiness for the rest of our life.
------ Jin Guk

Only if you have a dream you will know, in this world there is no such thing as a foolish dream.
----- Jin Guk

“If you lied to someone you should apologize, not throw your temper at them. If the shoe is damaged, you have to fix it. If you are sad, just cry out loud, not throw a tantrum.” 
                                     ----- Jin Guk 

 “What kind of person are you really? There are times you act like a villain. There are times you’re like a poor princess. And there are times you’re like a moth, so brave. Sometimes you make me worry…my Asura.” 
                                       ----- Jin Guk
            
              “I realized it when I got my own dream. 
                In this world, there are no such things 
                            as a worthless dream.”  
                                  ----- Jin Guk






 



“If it were to last this long, the story would change. You realize what your problems were, reflect on them, change, and then mature. If this goes the way these kinds of stories do normally, the leading lady of this drama winds up being you. You still have a long way to go until your drama’s over so don’t be discouraged that it’s not progressing quickly. If you go slowly, there’s more you can learn along the way than someone who goes faster than you. If you were to ask me who wins between the two, I’d say the one who goes slowly but experiences more.” 
                                           ----- Oh Hyuk


          That's all! I Hope it inspired you like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment